We are very pleased to welcome you to the website of Capri Sun Austria GmbH, as part of Capri Sun AG (Capri-Sun website). We would like to emphasize the protection of your personal data with this statement.
Capri Sun Austria GmbH takes your legitimate data protection concerns very seriously and complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and also with the provisions of other applicable data protection regulations, if necessary.
The data you provide is handled carefully and conscientiously by Capri Sun Austria GmbH. Whenever data of any kind is collected, processed or used, it is always done within the framework of the legal provisions or with your explicit consent.
The protection of privacy is crucial and important for the future of internet-based business models and for the development of an internet-based economy. Capri Sun Austria GmbH emphasizes its commitment to privacy by providing this Statement of Privacy. In the following, you will learn how Capri Sun Austria GmbH handles personal data on this website.
The responsible party according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Capri Sun Austria GmbH
AT 1080 Vienna
Company register number: FN 351888 h
Sales tax identification number: ATU65936204
You can reach our external data protection officer of Capri Sun Austria GmbH at:
Capri Sun Austria GmbH
Global data protection standards
Our handling of personal data has been aligned with global principles and standards with regard to transparency in the use of personal data, observance and granting of rights of choice, access regulations, rules on data integrity, data security, data sharing and monitoring the lawfulness of processing. Capri Sun Austria GmbH particularly complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
We will explicitly request your consent for the further processing of personal data collected on this website or personal data provided by you, if it is required by the applicable data protection law.
Collection and processing of personal data
Capri Sun Austria GmbH wants to understand your needs and interests better and provide you with the best possible service. Therefore, Capri Sun Austria GmbH collects and uses personal information in the manner described below and in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
In addition, we collect and process data that you voluntarily provide to us, for example, when you register for events, subscribe to newsletters, participate in online surveys, join discussion groups or forums, or make purchases.
What data do we collect and why?
Capri Sun Austria GmbH uses the collected information to provide you with consistent and personalized service. Capri Sun Austria GmbH will use your information only as described in this statement. Any subsequent change in the intended use is subject to your explicit consent, unless the change is otherwise legitimized by applicable law.
We always process your personal data for a specific purpose.
In particular, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to maintain our relationship with you, e.g., through our databases, in which we aggregate data about you from our various sources in order to get an overview of the cooperation; furthermore, we want to improve and individualize our understanding of your preferences and our communication with you;
- to process orders and deliver ordered services and products;
- to perform tasks in order to prepare or fulfil contracts;
- to maintain records of business transactions;
- to provide you with appropriate and up-to-date information about our products and services;
- to improve the quality of our products and services by tailoring our offerings to your specific needs;
- to respond to your inquiries and provide you with efficient support;
- to manage communication and collaborations with you;
- to track our activities (e.g., measure collaborations or sales, number of appointments/meetings, topics discussed, materials presented);
- to invite you to events we sponsor or use (e.g., presentations, conferences);
- to provide you with access to our specified IT systems to enable you to use certain Capri Sun Austria GmbH services;
- to manage our IT resources, including infrastructure management and business continuity;
- to safeguard the company’s business interests and to ensure compliance and reporting (e.g., compliance with our policies and local legal requirements, taxes and deductions, compliance with internally established grant limits, management of alleged instances of misconduct or fraud, conducting audits and defending litigation);
- for processing job inquiries;
- for billing and accounting purposes;
- and other purposes as required by law and regulation;
- In certain cases, we are required by law to transfer data to a requesting government agency (institution or authority). The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 c DSGVO;
- In some cases, business partners require personal data of our customers. This usually occurs in the context of fulfilling an order (e.g. in the case of complaints). This is explicitly provided for by law. Capri Sun Austria GmbH also remains responsible for the protection of your data in this case – if applicable, alongside the order processor. The respective business partner works according to our instructions, which Capri Sun Austria GmbH ensures through strict contractual regulations;
- in order to fulfil the legal obligations to record, document and report to competent authorities.
IP addresses are used for malfunction analysis, website administration, and to gather demographic information. We also use IP addresses and other information that you have provided to us on this website, if applicable, to learn which pages from our offering are accessed and what topics interest our visitors. We use the knowledge gained to be able to offer you an optimized range of information on our products and services. Capri Sun Austria GmbH only collects such data in anonymous form and will not link it to a registered user’s profile without the user’s consent. When visiting our website, only the domain name is collected by default.
Capri Sun Austria GmbH only collects data in connection with your visit to the website. We do not collect any personal data in connection with your visits to the websites of other companies or organizations that do not belong to Capri Sun Austria GmbH.
This data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in a legally compliant, user-specific and user-friendly consent management for cookies and thus in a legally compliant design of our website. Further legal basis for the described data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. As the responsible party, we are subject to the legal obligation to make the use of technically unnecessary cookies dependent on the respective user consent. Further information on data use by Osano, Inc. can be found at:
- b) In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
- d) The cookies process data and are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
- e) Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests sent to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested.
The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data can no longer be applied (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular legal retention periods – remain unaffected.
Use of external service providers
We work with external service providers who process certain data on our behalf. This is done exclusively in accordance with the applicable data protection law. In particular, we have entered into data processing on behalf of agreements with our service providers that meet the requirements of Article 28 of the GDPR.
Notes on the newsletter and consents
With the following notices, we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as your rights of objection.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected or only on a voluntary basis. For the handling of the newsletter we use newsletter service providers, which are described below.
This website uses Sendinblue to send newsletters. The provider is Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Straße 126, 10179 Berlin, Germany.
Sendinblue is a service with which, among other things, the sending of newsletters can be organized and analyzed. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving the newsletter is stored on Sendinblue’s servers in Germany.
Data analysis by Sendinblue
With the help of Sendinblue, it is possible for us to analyze our newsletter campaigns. For example, we can see whether a newsletter message was opened and which links, if any, were clicked. In this way, we can determine, among other things, which links were clicked on particularly often.
If you do not want any analysis by Sendinblue, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message.
For detailed information on the functions of Sendinblue, please refer to the following link: https://de.sendinblue.com/newsletter-software/.
The data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
Duration of storage
The data you provide us with for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from the newsletter distribution list after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes remains unaffected by this.
After you have unsubscribed from the newsletter distribution list, your e-mail address will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider in a blacklist, if necessary, to prevent future mailings. The data from the blacklist will only be used for this purpose and will not be merged with other data. This serves both your interest and our interest in complying with legal requirements when sending newsletters (legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO). The storage in the blacklist is not limited in time.
You can object to the storage if your interests outweigh our legitimate interest.
We have concluded an order processing agreement (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the DSGVO.
We conduct sweepstakes on the social media channels of Capri Sun Austria GmbH from time to time. We use the personal data that we collect from you as part of your participation in the sweepstakes exclusively for the purpose of conducting the sweepstakes – and only with your explicit prior consent.
Transfer of data, transfer to third countries
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- a) you have given your explicit consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO,
- b) the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- c) in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) DSGVO, and
- d) this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO, for the processing of a contractual relationship with you or for pre-contractual measures at your instigation.
If necessary, Capri Sun Austria GmbH will also share information with business partners, service providers, third parties or subcontractors. This may be necessary to provide a service or transaction requested by you, such as order processing, for customer service purposes, or to inform you about services or products and services.
Your personal information will not be disclosed, sold or otherwise made available to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Capri Sun Austria GmbH may be required to disclose your data and related information in response to a court or government order. Likewise, we reserve the right to use your data to assert or defend against legal claims.
In the event of an acquisition or merger with another company, disclosure or transfer of personal information to potential or actual purchasers may be required. In such a case, Capri Sun Austria GmbH will strive to protect the data as much as possible.
In the context of events organized by Capri Sun Austria GmbH, you have the opportunity to provide us with your personal contact information. In the context of this, you give us permission to pass on your personal data to third parties, in this case event organizers or hotels.
Links with social networks
The Capri Sun Austria GmbH website occasionally contains special programs (so-called “plug-ins”) on some pages that are able to connect to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. You will recognize each of these plug-ins by the button that contains a logo referring to the social network.
These plug-ins only become active once you have clicked on them. You will recognize the activation by a visual change of the plug-ins. After activation, the plug-ins collect, process and use data as follows:
As soon as you have activated a plug-in, it establishes a short connection of your Internet browser with the server of the relevant social network and the content of the plug-in is transmitted from there to your Internet browser.
The operator of the social network will come to know your IP address in the process. In certain cases, the operator of the social network additionally attempts to save a cookie on your computer, which is deleted again when you close the Internet browser.
If you use a plug-in, e.g. by pressing the button of the plug-in again after activation or by sending a text via the plug-in, the corresponding information is transmitted from your Internet browser to the operator of the relevant social network and stored by it.
If you maintain a user account with a social network and want to avoid that information about your visit to the Capri Sun Austria GmbH website is linked to your user account with the respective social network after activation of a plug-in, you must log out of the social network before activating the plug-in.
The following applies specifically to plug-ins from Facebook: Our website partly uses plug-ins from the social network facebook.com, such as the so-called “Like”/”Gefällt mir” button. These plug-ins are offered and operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter “Facebook”) and are marked with a Facebook logo, e.g. the white “f” on a blue tile.
You can find out at www.facebook.com/help/ what information is transferred to Facebook when using Facebook plug-ins. Furthermore, you can find out at www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ how Facebook processes and uses the data you disclose as a user of facebook.com and to what extent you can restrict its publication.
The Capri Sun Austria GmbH website contains links on the social network www.facebook.com. You can only use the site if you have a Facebook user account and are logged in with it. You can find out at www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ how Facebook processes and uses the data you disclose as a user of facebook.com and to what extent you can restrict its disclosure.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the tracking tools described in more detail below.
In order to constantly improve our offer, we use the statistical analysis tool “Matomo” (formerly “Piwik”) to analyse the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to regularly improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We use “Matomo” for the purpose of performing our public task Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. e) DSGVO.
Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. We store the information collected in this way exclusively on our server in the EU. You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. If you do not want your navigation to be evaluated anonymously by “Matomo”, you can deactivate this function. You can decide here whether a unique web analysis cookie may be stored in your browser to enable the website operator to collect and analyse various statistical data.
If you wish to opt out, click the following link to place the Matomo opt-out cookie in your browser: https://matomo.org/
This website uses “Matomo” with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a person. The IP address transmitted by your browser via “Matomo” will not be merged with other data collected by us.
The project program “Matomo” is an open source. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at matomo.org/privacy-policy.
This website uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy location of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
This website uses Google AdSense, a service for embedding advertisements of Google Inc (“Google”). Google AdSense uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). Through these web beacons, information such as visitor traffic on these pages can be analysed.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons about the use of this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. This information may be passed on by Google to contractual partners of Google. However, Google will not merge your IP address with other data stored by you.
This website uses the web analytics services Amazon Conversion Pixel and Amazon Remarketing Pixel from Amazon of Amazon.com, Inc, 410 Terry Ave. North Seattle, WA, USA.
By visiting this website, Amazon receives the information that you have called up our website. For this purpose, a so-called web beacon, these are invisible graphics, is called up by Amazon, whereby Amazon sets a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under “Data processing on this website” of this declaration are transmitted to Amazon. The IP address transmitted by your browser in this context will not be merged with other data from Amazon.
Amazon uses the set cookie to recognize you on other websites, in apps and within Amazon services and to show you personalized advertising, if applicable.
You can prevent the cookies from being stored by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website, such as a shopping cart, to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Amazon, as well as the processing of this data by Amazon, by clicking on this link and making the setting “Do not personalize advertising shown by Amazon for this Internet browser”: https://www.amazon.de/adprefs. Alternatively, you can make the appropriate settings at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de.
An opt-out cookie will then be set in your browser, which prevents the future collection of your data by the Amazon Pixel when you visit our website. This objection is valid as long as you do not delete the opt-out cookie.
For more information from Amazon on data collection, please visit: http://www.amazon.de/gp/BIT/InternetBasedAds.
We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection. This data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there.
For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, you can also obtain information beyond the above-mentioned data protection declaration from: Amazon EU S.à.r.l, Amazon Services Europe S.à.r. l. and Amazon Media EU S.à.r. l., all three located 5, Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Amazon.de GmbH, Marcel-Breuer-Str. 12, 80807 Munich, Germany, acts as data processor on behalf of Amazon.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of this site is: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can generally deactivate the automatic setting of cookies in your browser settings. You can also block cookies specifically for conversion tracking by modifying your browser settings so that cookies from the domain “googleadservices.com” are not permitted.
With your consent, our website uses the Conversion Tracking Pixel service provided by Facebook, Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). This allows us to track the actions of users after they have been redirected to a provider website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to record the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected remains anonymous. This means that we cannot look into the personal data of individual users. However, the collected data will be stored and processed by Facebook. We will inform you about this matter according to our current information. Facebook may link the data to your Facebook account data and use the data for their own advertising purposes, according to Facebook’s data policy www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you ads inside and outside of Facebook. In addition, a cookie is stored on your computer for these purposes.
Please click here to withdraw your consent www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
Please click here to revoke your consent www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
Only users over the age of 13 may give their permission. If you are under 13, please contact your parents or guardian.
We use the service “Microsoft Teams ” of Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399 USA (hereinafter “Microsoft Teams”) to conduct online meetings, video conferences and/or webinars. In case of using Microsoft Teams, different data are processed.
Here, the scope of the processed data depends on the data you provide before or during participation in an online meeting or video conference or webinar. In the context of using Microsoft Teams, data of the communication participants is processed and stored on Microsoft Teams servers. This data may include, in particular, your login data (name, e-mail address, telephone (optional) and password) and meeting data (subject, participant IP address, device information, description (optional)).
In addition, visual and auditory contributions by participants, as well as voice input in chats, may be processed. When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (this also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures), Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data, the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO. Consent given can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Otherwise, the legal basis for data processing when conducting online meetings, videoconferences or webinars is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO in the effective conduct of the online meeting, webinar or videoconference.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Capri Sun Austria GmbH is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites outside of Capri Sun Austria GmbH.
Capri Sun Austria GmbH will retain personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law.
Data protection information in the application process
(1) We process applicant data only for the purpose of and within the scope of the application process in accordance with legal requirements. Applicant data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling our (pre)contractual obligations within the scope of the application procedure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. DSGVO Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO insofar as the data processing becomes necessary for us, e.g. within the scope of legal procedures.
(2) The application procedure requires applicants to provide us with applicant data. Necessary applicant data includes personal details, postal and contact addresses and the documents belonging to the application, such as cover letter, CV and certificates. In addition, applicants may voluntarily provide us with additional information.
(4) Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) DSGVO are voluntarily communicated within the scope of the application procedure, their processing is additionally carried out in accordance with Art. 9 (2) lit. b DSGVO (e.g. health data, such as severely disabled status or ethnic origin). Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) DSGVO are requested from applicants as part of the application process, their processing is additionally carried out in accordance with Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO (e.g. health data, if this is necessary for the exercise of the profession).
(5) Applicants can send us their applications by post or by e-mail. However, please note that e-mails are generally not encrypted and applicants must ensure encryption themselves. We can therefore accept no responsibility for the transmission path of the application between the sender and receipt on our server. If the applicant has any concerns about the security of the application documents sent by e-mail, we recommend that the application documents be sent by post.
(6) In the event of a successful application, the data provided by the applicants may be processed by us for the purposes of the employment relationship. Otherwise, if the application for a job offer is not successful, the applicants’ data will be deleted. Applicants’ data will also be deleted if an application is withdrawn, which applicants are entitled to do at any time.
(7) Subject to a justified revocation by the applicant, the data will be deleted after the application process has ended for twelve months so that we can answer any follow-up questions about the application and satisfy our obligations to provide evidence under the Equal Treatment Act.
In the event that you have agreed to further storage of your personal data, we will transfer your data to our applicant pool. There, the data will be deleted after two years.
If you are awarded a position during the application process, your data will be transferred from the applicant data system to our HR information system.
Invoices for any reimbursement of travel expenses will be archived in accordance with tax law requirements.
Data subject rights
You have the right,
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction, processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, such as that about the existence of automatic decision-making and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of inaccurate or the completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation on grounds of public interest, or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the registered office of our company for this purpose.
The competent supervisory authority for data protection of Capri Sun Austria GmbH is:
Austrian Data Protection Authority
Phone: +43 1 52 152-0
For the assertion of the aforementioned rights as well as for questions regarding data protection, you can contact the person responsible according to point 1 above or send a corresponding e-mail to email@example.com
Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a) Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Sockets Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
- b) We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
In addition, we commit each of our employees to data protection and confidentiality in accordance with the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).